Thursday, April 17, 2014

Trip to NYC




Let's just say I've been needing to post these pictures for a while now. Last month my friends and I took a Spring Break road trip up to Connecticut. While we were there, we took a day trip to New York City and it was absolutely awesome. I hadn't been there since I was very young, so I was completely tourist-ing it up and snapping a million photos. We ate New York pizza, walked through Times Square, fulfilled my dream of visiting The Plaza, and saw a million other famous places. It was wonderful and exhausting and so much fun. If you'd like to see a video montage of our entire trip, check out that post here!






















Definitely one for the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!