Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Finals.




It's that fabulous time of the year again. Time for a week of sleepless nights, gallons of coffee, and cramming. It's finals week.

This year I'm fortunate enough to only have 3 more assignments during finals week-- 2 exams, 1 paper, and I'm out of here. I've packed up most of my room, I've got my ride home all figured out, and I just want summer to start.

Even though I'm excited to get this week over with, it's a bittersweet time. In 4 days time I'm going to leave the friends I see every single day for the summertime. Though I'm sure we'll talk all of the time, I'm going to miss them. And seeing my room emptying out, with boxes piling up, makes me nostalgic. It's been a fun year, full of wonderful memories, and I'm going to miss it.

So as you're stuffing your mind with seemingly pointless information, I hope you get some time to hang out with your friends. These are those years that everyone says will past by so quickly, so make 'em count.

Happy finals to you.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! And just think of the nice long holiday you'll have afterwards!

    Rachel | Rachel is Elsewhere

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!