Monday, January 6, 2014

Beginning



Today, I wanted to talk a little about resolutions. This time last year I think I came up with 4 New Year's resolutions... and I successfully reached 2 of them. So, because of my imminent failure I've made the decision not to make any resolutions. There are still goals I want to achieve of course, but labeling it a "resolution" just puts that weird pressure on it. I haven't finalized what those goals are, but I'm sure I'll share some sort of list on here soon.

Are you guys resolution makers? Let me know them in the comments! And I'd like to officially wish you all a Happy 2014! Even though I'm still dealing with the fact that Christmas is actually over, I'm very excited for this new year.

Happy Monday.

photo via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!