Wednesday, December 25, 2013

THE CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR! ❄❄❄

Merry Christmas everyone! Oh my goodness I can't believe it's finally here. It is my most favorite day of the year and nothing can put a damper on my spirit. I am so excited to share a very special video with you all today -- THE CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR! A few of my best friends from school agreed to participate & it was so much fun. Bloopers will be going up tomorrow, and let me tell you, you won't want to miss it. I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful Christmas. Eat up, spread cheer, and love on your families!

P.S. I'm a little sad to say that the 25 Days of Blogging are over, but I'll be back soon with another post! Don't you worry. Aaaand the blog will be getting another little makeover!

P.P.S. Click here for bloopers!







MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos, Merry Christmas!


    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!