Sunday, December 1, 2013

Special Announcement!

First of all, Merry Christmas! I can finally say that without any judgement. I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving, but it is time to get in the Christmas spirit! So, as a way to countdown to Christmas, and celebrate my most favorite time of the year, I am happy to announce that I will be doing 25 Days of Blogging! Monday to Sunday, everyday, for 25 days you can come here and find a new post all about Christmas. I have some fun videos planned, a few gift guides, and so much more fun stuff. I am so excited, and I hope you are too! Today marks the very first day, so stay tuned for more!



COUNTDOWN: 25 DAYS of BLOGGING!

all images via Pinterest (first picture edited)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!