Wednesday, December 18, 2013

On My Nails: Nailtini Champagne ❄





It has been ages since I've reviewed a nail polish, so when this color showed up in my Ipsy bag last month, I knew I had to show it to you guys. I've never tried anything from Nailtini, but this shade "Champagne" is such a lovely color. It's a little more rose gold than it is champagne, but I quite like that. It applies very nicely, has a bit of shimmer to it, and I really love it. You'll have to excuse the weird bubbly-ness that is happening on my nails. Don't think it's the polish's fault! I just hadn't properly prepped my nails with a buffer. Overall, I think this shade is perfect for Christmastime & a nice departure from the reds I usually wear this time of year (though I'm sure I'll be wearing this sparkly red soon).

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colour!

    GIVEAWAY/ SORTEO! Enter now!Participa ya!
    http://www.blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!