Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Home for Christmas

Today's post is one that I've been very excited to share. It's no secret that I love Christmas, and being home with all the decorations is something so special to me. Our decor changes ever so slightly each year, but there are so many pieces that bring up fond memories -- our middle school snowmen creations, our stockings we've had since kids, The Three Stooges and red bows on the tree, & of course the star my brother hand crafted (which will go on top of the tree tonight, as our tradition goes!). I hope you enjoy this wonderful Christmas Eve. I'm so excited for Christmas, but a little sad that the 25 Days of Blogging are coming to an end! I have a special video that I'll be posting tomorrow, so be sure to head back over here for that! I can't wait!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!