Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Gift Guide for Anyone (Under $20!)

Today marks the final installment of my Gift Guide series. [Don't forget to check out my Women's Gift Guide & Men's Gift Guide for gift ideas under $100!] Money can be tight around Christmas though, so it's nice to have a few more budget friendly options to give. I think these would make great gifts on their own, but if you really want to spruce it up, add some pretty wrapping and maybe some homemade goodies! Because when it comes to gift giving, it's the thought that counts.



1. Christmas Throw - Walmart $4.96 - I bought this for a Secret Santa gift and paired it with a mug & a candle. It was a nice little gift, and those blankets are lovely! I got one as a gift a couple years back, and it is the softest, most festive blanket I own.

2. Christmas Movie - Best Buy $9.99 - Really any movie serves as a great gift, but a Christmas movie is even better! Also, they are usually on sale this time of year, so you can get a great price for them. Just make sure it's one they don't already have!

3. Mason Jar Mugs - Kmart $9.99 - I still think mugs are one of those gifts you can't go wrong with. Fill them up with some candy, and you're good to go! I love these mason jar mugs, and this comes in a set of 4! You can't beat that price.

4. SNOW! - Amazon $11.66 - If you live somewhere where it doesn't really snow, like me, this is a fun gift to give. You may make a mess, but it'll be a ton of fun to play with! Insta-snow... no shoveling required.

5. Phone Case - Urban Outfitters $16 - You can never really have too many phone cases. The good thing about these is that there's one for everyone out there. A funny one, a pretty one, a festive one - the options are endless.

6. Board Game - Toys R Us $16.09 - Board games are always a good gift. Whether it's Apples to Apples, Cranium, Cards Against Humanity, etc., it's always a nice gift to receive. Plus, once you're all done opening presents, you can pop in a movie and get to playing!

7. Calendars - Barnes & Noble $17.99 - Christmastime is the perfect time to give a calendar as a gift. And again, there's one for everyone! So, you can certainly find the perfect calendar for someone.

8. Onesies - Target $20 - Everyone loves a good onesie. I think this is one of my favorite gifts out of all 3 of the gift guides. It's a Santa suit that you can wear to bed! How awesome is that?!

9. Scratch Map - Uncommon Goods $20 - This is a great gift for someone who loves to travel. It's a fun way to record where you've been, and it's also quite satisfying to mark off another place. My best friend has one of these & it looks so cool hung up on her wall.

Well that wraps up these Christmas Gift Guides (teehee, wraps)! I hope these have been somewhat helpful. I'm a bit sad that they're over with, but now I have to go out shopping myself! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!