Friday, November 1, 2013

Photo Friday

This week has been a pretty cool one so far. Although I've known what I wanted to major & minor in since I came to school, I officially did it this week! I am now (officially) a Media Studies major with a Photography minor. I'm pretty dang happy about it. Today I'm headed to Atlanta for Georgia Tech's homecoming... but mainly to see my best friend Anna. I can't wait. Plus, it's officially November! We are one month away from Christmastime people, get ready. And in honor of me officially declaring my major/minor, I thought I'd share some work from my Pinhole Photography class for today's Photo Friday. I'll probably do a more in depth post about Pinhole later on, but this is what I have for now!






Happy November! I hope you have a spectacular weekend.

1 comment:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!