Friday, September 13, 2013

Photo Friday

This week has been crazy, fun, and stressful all at the same time. There's a lot of little things I have been worrying about lately, but I know they'll all work out. Exciting stuff has happened too! I finally got a job that I think won't be too stressful, and will still give me time to work on fun things (ahem, blogging). I'm also planning a trip to Annapolis to see my brother in just a couple weeks which I am SO excited about. Anyway, I wish everyone a happy weekend! Here are a few Instagram photos from the last couple weeks.

My college just started football back up this year. We won our first game, and it was so much fun!




I was bored waiting for a meeting to start, so I sat in the back of the classroom... as cool kids do.

Throwing it back. I'd like to have those sunglasses back, please.

Amanda came to visit me, so of course we had to stop by Baskin Robbins. Yum.


I am in love with this picture. We were either dressed up like this for a wedding, or Easter, but I'm pretty sure I would've been dressed like that anyway. I was such a girly girl.

Have a wonderful, amazing, fantastical weekend!


Don't forget to follow:

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job!!! And fun pictures - college football season = the very best season!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!