Friday, September 6, 2013

Photo Friday

I could not be more happy that it's finally Friday. Today I just wanted to share a few things that have made me smile this week.


I don't think I'm quite this addicted to social media, but sometimes I get pretty close. Although, I did fall asleep with my laptop the other night...

I miss my dog so much. Every time I see a puppy walking around my heart melts. It may not be good for my health, but I follow World of Labs on Instagram and it makes me so happy... and then miss my dog more.

I love this picture. I recently found it on Pinterest, and I fell back in love. I'm pretty sure I had this on my MySpace profile back in middle school. Too cool.

I have yet to see The Great Gatsby and I'm going a bit crazy. Hopefully I can borrow it from someone, because I just keep watching the trailer in awe.

And a fun little quote to leave you all with. This is one of Sarah Trumbauer's sweet prints. I was recently given one of them, and I just adore it.

I know I say this every Friday, but I really do hope you have a wonderful weekend. Be sure to take some time to relax and get away from the stresses of the work week. Have a great one!

Don't forget to follow:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!