Monday, September 9, 2013

Looking Forward to Fall

It's still 90 degrees out everyday, but I am so ready for Fall. Sweating on my way to class everyday is getting old. I hate Halloween, so I don't know why I get so excited... I think it's because it means Christmas is that much closer. I really can't wait. I also can't wait until actually becomes an acceptable temperature for me to be wearing a sweater, as well as a few other things.




H&M Sweater: So many colors to choose from & THEY HAVE POCKETS
F21 Infinity Scarf: I love the basic black & white pattern
Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner: In a deep, jewel toned purple (there's also a dark blue!)
Topshop Dress: Because polka dots are amazing and so are dresses
Revlon Balm Stain: You can dot the color on your lips for a lighter wash, or go all out
Target Jeggings: These are so comfortable & affordable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!