Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Best Friend Tag! (Again)

You may have seen a similar post to this one a few days ago, but YouTube wasn't cooperating so I had to re-upload! Amanda & I finally had time to sit down and film 'The Best Friend Tag.' If you're unfamiliar with the tag, it's a list of questions that we each answer about the other person. We told the story of how we met and talk about weird eating habits... it's just all sorts of fun. Oh, and of course there were bloopers (make sure you stay until the end)! Please give it a watch, and let me know what you think in the comments below! Are there any other videos would you like to see?


Thanks for watching! You can watch other videos on my YouTube channel here!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I absolutely love reading your blog so I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Blogger Award! If you want to take part, the details are on my blog! Chloe x

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've done the Liebster Award last month already, but I do appreciate you tagging me!

      Delete
  2. You guy's are adorable, I can't wait to film one of these videos with my best friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! Haha. It was so much fun! I'd love to check yours out in the future!

      Delete

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!