Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Everyday Summer Makeup



During summer I like to keep makeup to a minimum. I like to blame it on the heat-- that any effort put into my makeup will quickly become a mess in the humidity-- but I think it's just because I'm lazy. If you actually catch me on a day where I've actually taken a bit of time to get ready, this is probably what I'm wearing.


Revlon's Photoready Concealer is an all time favorite of mine. It works well to cover up my blemishes & under-eye circles. I think this is the third one I've bought!


I've been using Revlon's Nearly Naked Powder (which is alright) & the Real Techniques Multi-Tasking Brush (which is amazing) to try to mattify my skin.


I make sure to brush through my eyebrows with this comb I got in a travel kit & curl my lashes with e.l.f.'s Eyelash Curler.


Then, I use my fingers to apply some shadows from CoverGirl's Shimmering Sands Trio (it varies from day to day). And finally, I add put on some of CoverGirl's LashBlast Mascara.

That's it! 4 products and I'm good to go. I'd love to know what some of your everyday essentials are!

2 comments:

  1. These are great picks, nothing worse than a face full a makeup to ruin a summer day!
    Jennifer
    Nature With Nurture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can get nasty! Haha. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!