Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pamper Time

First, please excuse the faces... I got a little bored while I was waiting. Second, my skin has been giving me a little bit of trouble, so it was time to pull out the face masks. I have struggled with acne in the past, but for the most part I only get a few big spots every now and then. My biggest issue is blackheads (I don't mean to gross anyone out), and I have a lot of 'em.


The first mask I use is the Mario Badescu Silver Powder, and let me tell you, this stuff is awesome. It helps to clean out your pores and combat those nasty blackheads. I love that it is affordable, and it will really last you a long time.

To use, wet a cotton pad and use that to apply the powder onto your skin. The one downside to this product is that because the powder is so fine, it starts to flake off when it is drying, so it can irritate your eyes and nose. Recently, I've just applied it to my nose and chin so it doesn't fly everywhere.

The second mask I use is the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, which I use to apply to the rest of my face. It has a nice cooling effect, washes away blackheads, and like the other mask, it won't cost you a fortune.

This mask is very thick, but does go on easily when you apply it. It starts out as this green color, and when it starts to dry lighter, you know it's time to rinse it off.

I use this Sea Breeze Astringent  with a cotton pad to remove the Silver Powder. To get rid of extra residue, as well as the Mint Julep mask, I just rinse my face with warm water.

Finally, I use this little tool to help get out all the gunk that's trapped in my pores & then I'm all done!

I'd love to know some products you all use to treat your skin! Any masks I should try? I hope you're having a splendid day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!