Friday, June 28, 2013

Photo Friday

This week has been kind of exhausting & I'm so so happy it's finally Friday. I'm working at a summer camp, and at the beginning it wasn't so bad but it just got worse and worse. Gah. I have some plans for the weekend which I'm excited about, and then next week is 4th of July! I can't wait. I hope you all have had a lovely week! Here's what I've been up to lately (according to Instagram).


I will be making this again for the 4th, you can bet on it. (I posted about it here!)


Spent one morning at work swinging and singing Taylor Swift songs. Cannot complain.



"Went running and didn't die. #success"



Smilin.


Went 5 miles on this puppy! Which kinda killed my butt. Bike seats are the worst.



I stopped to take this on my ride. I forgot how much I missed the back roads by my house.



Hershey turned 13 on Tuesday. I love that sweet puppy.

On Wednesday we went on a field trip during work. Also, cannot complain.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Don't forget to follow:

14 comments:

  1. what app do you use to edit these photos? or did you just use filters on instagram? SO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're all just different Instagram filters.

      Delete
  2. Ah, these pictures all perfectly encapsulate the summer season! Love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog and love it! All these photos scream summer! The pie looks so delicious too! I see some baking in my future :)! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you do. Definitely try it out, it is delish!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh I want your bike! Haha and I agree about the bike seats...ouch!
    Your dog is TOO cute!! I love that photo!

    <3 Kelly | The Patch Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. If I end up riding even more I'm gonna have to figure something different out! Thank you, it is one of my favorites!

      Delete
  5. Your dog is sooo cute!!! :D
    Your so inspirational and I love your blog ♥♥

    Khadija x
    P.S. Also check out my blog for a giveaway as I would love if you could enter, Thanks
    http://www.foreverglamx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will be checking it out for sure.

      Delete
  6. I love your bike and your dog is adorable! It would mean the world to me if you checked out my fashion blog!

    Kelcie xo
    Kelcie Talk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That is very sweet. I'll definitely go take a peek!

      Delete

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!