Friday, May 31, 2013

This Month

I cannot believe this month is over. So many wonderful things have happened in May! I finished my first year of college, turned 19, saw my brother graduate, and finally started my own blog. Thank you guys for stopping by and reading about what's going on in my crazy life. It means so much to me that you all take time to read & follow & comment. Here are a few more photos from this month, as well as a little video!

It rained on our 10 hour road trip to Maryland.



At the Darius Rucker concert. Not pictured: the old drunk man dancing next to us.

Taking a break from exploring USNA.


Such a lovely view.

The Bay Bridge-- I think we crossed this about 1000 times on our trip.

Kayak discovery: a random field to explore.

A sweet snapshot from graduation. I'm so proud of that guy.

This doesn't do it justice, but the New Moon was big and beautiful!

Last day of enjoying the sun in Annapolis.


The most amazing doughnuts I've ever had. Yum.


SPARKLERS! Because hey, why not?











































































































































































































































































I put together a quick video of our trip to Maryland! I hope you enjoy.

Don't forget to follow:

24 comments:

  1. Isn't the Bay Bridge awesome!? It always feels like your in a movie when your driving on it. Great photo with the sparkler!
    Cheers
    Carly - PS I just followed you on bloglovin
    http://www.carlytati.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cool! There were guys working on it while we were there and it was crazy. Thank you! And thank you so much for following!!

      Delete
  2. great memories! May just flew by didn't it!? =D
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute post... love it...!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know....:)
    Neha
    http://letstalkabouteverything1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures! Those donuts look amazing...
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow seems you passed some milestones, congrats! Milestones and doughnuts does it get any better?

    Ali of

    Dressing ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a crazy month! Hahaha, I don't think it does.

      Delete
  6. i thought for a brief moment that you were in charleston, sc at the citadel! everything looked so familiar :)
    you're going to love blogging, i did when i started at 19!

    ps;
    enter my kenneth cole bracelet giveaway!

    only a few people have entered, so the chance of winning is high!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been there, but that's crazy! I've definitely been loving it. Thanks for checking it out!

      Delete
  7. Good for you to get blogging! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dress! Love the photos! looove your blog. (: i'm enjoy reading your blog and I followed! I hope you would return the favor (: xx

    www.ayapritabelia.blogspot.com

    P.S: I have subscribed your YouTube channel (: x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate you following & subscribing!

      Delete
  9. Such cute photos! Love the polka dot dress, and those donuts look ahhmazing :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!