Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my sweet Mommy. I love you so much and you deserve the world. You work so hard, you have such a big heart, and I couldn't ask for more than you've given me. I hope you take today as a special reminder to what a wonderful mom you have been to two pretty cool kids. We owe it all to you. Love you.

I hope all of you moms out there are having a fantastic day. Take today to treat yourself, and to forget about all the work that needs to be done. The papers and the messes can wait until tomorrow. I hope you all know just how special you are. Happy Mother's Day to you all.

xo Molly

1 comment:

  1. such cute photo dear! happy mothers day :)

    xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!