Thursday, May 30, 2013

Blog Loving

For this month's final Thursday theme, I wanted to talk about my favorite bloggers! I've been reading blogs for about 3 or 4 years now, and there are some old favorites that I've grown to love over time. Just recently, with starting my own blog, I have found some new favorites that I'd love to share with you all as well. Click on their photos to see their blogs, I know you won't be disappointed!













You can also check out the rest of the "favorites" from this month: a few of My Favorites, My Favorite Movies, and Beauty & Fashion Favorites.

What would you like to see in future Thursday themes? And who are some of your favorite bloggers?

4 comments:

  1. There are a couple of bloggers that you listed that I've never seen before. I'm definitely going to check them out!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly,
    Thank you so much for including me in your favorite bloggers!
    I love your blog and can't wait for more Thursday themes in the future :)

    Emily x
    http://embirds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I'm so glad I was able to discover your blog. I'm excited to share some more in the upcoming Thursdays!

      Delete

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!